Nasal Congestion Treatments Offered at Daneshrad Clinic
- Posted on: Oct 15 2019
If you deal with chronic nasal congestion, you are well aware of how difficult it can be to feel your best. Nasal congestion may be a sign of a variety of different issues, but thanks to the team at Daneshrad Clinic, patients in the areas of Torrance and Santa Monica, CA have options available to them. Dr. Payam Daneshrad is a professional that offers a wide range of nasal congestion treatments, including:
- Deviated septum – this condition is caused by a displacement of the wall between the nostrils to one side of the nose. When this happens, it can become problematic and may also contribute to snoring, sinus problems, or sleep apnea. Severe cases of deviated septum may require surgical intervention during a septoplasty.
- Nasal valve stenosis – patients who experience problems breathing properly may be diagnosed with nasal valve stenosis. This condition is a collapse of the nasal valves that often requires surgery to correct.
- Nosebleeds – most patients get a nosebleed at some point in time in their life. However, is nosebleeds are reoccurring or severe, they may be an indication of a much bigger problem such as hemophilia, hypertension, or nasal tumors.
- Septal perforation repair – patient with a hole or tear in their nasal septum between the nostrils may deal with complications such as poor nasal air flow. Treatment such as surgery may be recommended to patients with severe septal perforation.
- Sleep apnea – sleep apnea is a sleeping disorder that can make it difficult for patients to get a good night’s rest. It is often caused by an obstruction in the airway, which can be determined with the help of a physician.
- Turbinate reduction – adult patients with clogged nasal passages and poor breathing may also be dealing with concerns of the turbinates, or the small curved bones in the nose that keep the airways open. Treatment may include a reduction of the turbinates, which is done during surgery.
Discuss your needs with the Daneshrad Clinic
If you reside in the areas of Torrance, Santa Monica, or Los Angeles, CA and are interested in learning more about nasal congestion treatments that work, you can connect with Dr. Payam Daneshrad of Daneshrad Clinic to speak about your options. Our board-certified otolaryngologist and board-eligible facial plastic surgeon can be reached for an appointment by calling (310) 453-6500.
Posted in: Nasal Congestion Treatment