Rhinoplasty – Case 1
Individual results may vary.Case ID: 2741
We hope everyone has stayed safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. We are happy to announce that our office is open and back to regular business hours. Please be advised that we have re-structured our office safety protocol in response to Covid-19, and we are taking the following precautions:
1. Telephone screening of all patients to make sure that they have not had any Covid-19 symptoms for the last 2 weeks.
2. Frequent cleaning of all surfaces, especially after each patient visit.
3. All patients and staff will wear facemasks for the duration of the visit.
4. Limiting only one support visitor with the patient per visit.
5. No patients in the waiting room with patients waiting in their car until they can go directly into an exam room.
6. HEPA filters in procedure rooms to clear any aerosolized droplets.
7. Covid-19 testing prior to any invasive procedures.
Of course, we are continuing to offer telehealth visits to all patients who feel more comfortable going that route.
If you are interested in scheduling an in-office appointment or telehealth appointment, please contact us via email, phone, or the Contact Us page on our website and someone from our office will reach out with further information./